Repairing and Servicing
How do I use the Warranty?
If you would like to use the warranty and make a warranty claim, please click here to submit a request.
To start your warranty claim, our support team will need the following details:
1. Your shipping address (to send your replacement product) for DHL delivery.
2. Your contact phone number
3. A photograph of the system information of your purchase. (Where to find system information?)
4. A full statement/description of the issue.
5. The year and model of your car.
Once we have received the above information, our representative will get back to you within the next 24 hours to let you know how we will proceed with the warranty.
How long is the warranty period and what does the warranty cover?
For a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, your product(s) are covered by our warranty. The warranty only applies to products you have purchased from https://www.workshop-six.com and are for your own use and not for resale. Your warranty is valid provided the product is used in accordance with published guidelines from Workshop Six for the product, including the product’s user manuals and technical specifications.
Please note that the warranty covers manufacturing defects only and does not apply to issues that result from wear and tear or accidental damage. If you require more information on our warranty coverage and warranty claims, please or contact us via the live chat function in the bottom left corner.
Workshop 6 offers free repair service for purchases with a valid claim under warranty. We will proceed with one of the following 3 options if we class the product as hardware defective:
1. After receiving the returned product, we will repair using new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
2. Alternatively, we can deliver new and/or previously used parts, should you prefer to replace it on your own. The new and/or previously used parts are equivalent to new in performance and reliability. For guarantee, We will charge a 50% fix deposit on parts that exceed the price of USD$200. The deposit will be returned after we have received the defected parts.
3. If a repair is not possible, we will replace your product with a new and/or previously used device that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability. For guarantee, we will charge a 50% fix deposit of the purchase. The deposit will be returned after we have received the defected product.
A repaired or replaced product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
If you need any more information about repairing a broken product, please click here to submit a request. Once we have received your request, our representative will get back to you within the next 24 hours.