A dash cam is only as good as its ability to capture the crucial details in the event of an accident, like license plate numbers. With its 8-megapixel 4K UHD sensor, you're getting 4 times more pixels compared to Full HD. Plus, with its fast shutter speed, details are frozen in place so you just have to zoom in and see it all with clarity.
You won't know how much it matters, until a hit-and-run happens. Don't miss out on crucial details - capture it all in 4K UHD.
With the new High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265) compression technology, your video resolution will go up, but your video file sizes aren't changing one bit.
This new HEVC technology keeps your 4K videos looking great, while keeping the same recording time & similar file sizes as a regular Full HD dash cam. With the BlackVue DR900S-2CH dash cam, you're getting it all.
- 2 Channel Front and Rear FULL HD Recording - 4K UHD @ 30fps Front and Full HD @ 30fps Rear
- Compatible with Free Black Vue Over the Cloud Service (Remote Live View Emergency Alarm etc.)
- Built-in 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi G-Sensor and GPS; comes with a 16GB Micro SD Card
- 8 Megapixel Front and 2.1 Megapixel Rear CMOS Sensor for Enhanced Night Vision
- Dashcams built for Hotter Climates - High Temperature Cutoff Built-In